Friday, January 07, 2011

The Beginning.....

I have been meaning to start writing this blog for some time now. I spend so much of my life baking, and playing with recipes that I wanted to share some of the things I create and some of things I discover. So, despite having no internet connection (I regularly head round to my lovely brother's house in order to pinch his internet), I shall attempt to write my blog entries and then post them up from time to time.

Tomorrow, after work (annoyingly I have to work every other Saturday), I intend to make apple tarts, as I bought some new and exciting tart tins with my Christmas money. I'm also hoping to continue developing my recipe for chocolate and berry tarts. I'll post the results :) And I'm sure my work colleagues will assist me in eating them.

No comments: